Find a path. If you cannot find any, MAKE one! :)
Lookin’ for somethin’?
- Malayan-Indian Tradition: Seaweed Flour
- Miracle Mountain Climb at Lina-on
- Bohol Afternoon: The Joy of Packaged Tours
- A Kayak And A Drowning Woman
- Under Magellan’s Cross
- Effortless Flying by Wire at Bukidnon
- Rock Climbing. Literally.
- Hang on a Bridge with Caution
- The Dying Tradition of Budbud Making
- Getting There: Taoist Temple With my Red Shoes
PROJECT 730 UPDATES
- Day 352: Quick Ways to Avoid Strangers
- Day 314: I Am A Financial Idiot!
- Day 257: Cashless Departure to the Homeland
- Day 256: Drying Laundries at Ramon Magsaysay Park
- Day 255: The 85 Indians on the Shore
- Day 254: Free Wi-Fi and Next Day Planning
- Day 253: Waking up in Cagayan de Oro
- Day 252: The Live Google Earth
- Day 247: Every Darn Peso Counts!
- Day 239: The Young Life Experience