The previous months were fabulous – I “practiced” my independence, tested my patience, and explored a part of the Philippines. I am planning on continuing that journey, hopefully to land my feet on all the 80 provinces of the country before a glorious trek around the world in 2014. Yes, the archipelago will be my “training ground” and a simulation of what will be ahead of me. That’s the essence of Project 730. 8)

guimaras

At Guisi, Nueva Valencia, Guimaras.

Many were asking about how I fund my trips. Well, first off, I have a 40 hour a week job which requires a tedious task in developing sites, doing technical supports, and hanging around the internet most of the time. Aside from that, I do part time graphic works and designing jobs – of course, the income is not that bad. 75% of my monthly income goes straight to the bank tagged as my “security money” and the rest of the 25% I label as “excess cash to be spent on whatever I desire.” 😆

Basically, I just combine the “fun” and the “work” all at the same time. Fun – characterized as being in different places, experiencing new things, and meeting new people. Work – characterized as staying online, doing some major time management, and just enjoy working while traveling.

For now, that’s my lifestyle. Else, I’ll be at home or at the office staring at the screen all day. Haha! 🙂