I have visited this female sea turtle several times already. She’s still the same creature years before: flat body shape, flipper arms, saw-like shell margins, sharp curving beak, soft puffy neck. Such an incredible work of evolution! Playing with her was such for a short while made my day despite being tricked by bogus drivers today. lol! Post coming soon!
Find a path. If you cannot find any, MAKE one! :)
Lookin’ for somethin’?
- “Panic Mode” Somewhere Along SLEX
- Miracle Mountain Climb at Lina-on
- Hidden Oasis in Panglao Island, Bohol
- Swanky Stay at The Grand Gazebo
- Under Magellan’s Cross
- Loboc River Lunch Cruise
- Ironic Two-Hour Fast Ferry to Bohol
- How to Spend 12 Grueling Hours via Sea?
- Hang on a Bridge with Caution
- The Sunny Side of The Beach
PROJECT 730 UPDATES
- Day 352: Quick Ways to Avoid Strangers
- Day 314: I Am A Financial Idiot!
- Day 257: Cashless Departure to the Homeland
- Day 256: Drying Laundries at Ramon Magsaysay Park
- Day 255: The 85 Indians on the Shore
- Day 254: Free Wi-Fi and Next Day Planning
- Day 253: Waking up in Cagayan de Oro
- Day 252: The Live Google Earth
- Day 247: Every Darn Peso Counts!
- Day 239: The Young Life Experience